Saturday, May 12, 2007

My One-hundredth Post

Drazi and I had an adventure outside of work today. It involved lots of busses, Wal-Mart, the mall, and the dollar theater. It was quite the afternoon.

As much as I like Drazi, I don't like her at all when she's with her roommates or friends. When we're alone she's pretty awesome, but with others she becomes very judgmental. I'm not saying I'm not judgmental, but I would like to think that I'm a bit subtle about it, for the most part.

But it really has been an awesome day.

Also, I like to click the “refresh” button in Google Reader, because, for just an instant, it changes to say “refreshing.” And that greatly amuses me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Drazi sounds like me. Going on bus excursions with you and judgemental. Yup, that's me. Except I'm not in the same state as you. Hmmm....