Thursday, May 31, 2007

My One-hundred-and-eighth Post

List of books I smuggled out of Martin’s apartment during a recent visit:

  • The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)
  • Memoirs of a Geisha (Arthur Golden)
  • Brave New World (Aldous Huxley)
  • Flowers for Algernon (Daniel Keyes)
  • The Secret Life of Bees (Sue Monk Kidd)
  • The Eight (Katherine Neville)
  • The Scarlet Pimpernel (Baroness Orczv)
  • 1984 (George Orwell)
  • The Chosen (Chaim Potok)
  • Ishmael (Daniel Quinn)
  • Anthem (Ayn Rand)
  • Party of One (Anneli Rufus)
  • Raise High The Roof Beam, Carpenters (J. D. Salinger)
  • The Joy Luck Club (Amy Tan)

I had to borrow an extra dufflebag just to get them all home. But I'm really happy, now.

1 comment:

Rachel Helps said...

Um, I want to read The Alchemist at some point in time.