Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My One-hundred-and-first Post

As previously mentioned, I went shopping on Saturday. But it wasn’t all just frivolous spending of money; I also learned a very valuable lesson: read the labels! Just because something looks like what you usually buy does not mean that’s what it actually is. I thought I bought some lotion, which I was very excited about. Turns out, I actually bought body wash. I spent good money on it, so I suppose I’ll get around to using it eventually. I really wish I had the lotion instead, though. I also accidentally bought some conditioner instead of styling cream. The bottles look exactly the same down to every last detail except that at the very top in small writing, one says “Conditioner” and the other says “24/7 Cream.” I guess I’ll use the conditioner—who knows? Maybe I will like it.

But still. Read the labels.

Also, my sister Martin chastised me for not doing anything special for my One-hundredth Post. In an attempt to make amends for this egregious mistake, I suppose I will have to dedicate my One-hundred-and-first Post to the Dalmatians. All 101 of them.

1 comment:

Martin said...

That's all I ask.