Friday, February 23, 2007

My Seventy-eighth Post

Computer: Why are you broken? I have no idea how to spend my time. I think I've started to annoy my roommates because I have nothing to entertain me while I'm at home. So I bother them. A lot more that usual. Please, for the love of all that is electronic, get well soon!

Former acquaintance: Why oh why did I have to run into you? Yes, you're very funny. Yes, your engagement story was truly riveting. I just simply didn't have the time. I needed to eat quickly and then get back to writing my paper! So next time, I would prefer if we just pretend not to see each other, okay? Okay.

Co-worker: You are a nice guy. But please try to be more subtle when you hit on me. Your directness is starting to unnerve me.

Netflix: Why does it take you an entire week to receive the DVDs I mailed back? I'm in the middle of the 1st season of 24, and I really need to know what happens next.

Hamburger (roommate): I love you, but please don't ever do that again. It's very emotionally trying for everyone involved, and I can't handle it.

Jdawgs: You are delicious. I can't believe I waited this long to get to know you. Welcome to my life (at least, when I can afford you).

2 comments:

Krista said...

Do I know the co-worker?

ahem. said...

Heh. Nope. :)