Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Seventy-second Post

So the other day, krebscout told me I could be her sidekick. I’m so excited about this. I hope to receive a list of my official duties in the near future. Wahoo!

Also, krebscout and I went to DI yesterday to purchase some various items we were in need of. In the process of our search, krebscout found what I could only describe as, well… a gigantic fork. It is over a foot and a half long, and it is at least 4 inches across. She decided her life would not be complete until she owned it. As we continued our stroll about the store, she began to use the fork as an extension of her arm, pointing things out by gesturing to them with the fork. This wouldn’t be all that hilarious except that when I wrote myself a note to remind me to blog, I wrote the following about that incident: “big fork: wild gesticulations.” Hee. Anyway. We now have a large fork hanging on our living room wall. Wonderful.

PS~ I’m hoping sidekick is not a synonym for lackey, because that sounds way less glamorous.

3 comments:

Krebscout said...

I did not tell you to be my sidekick. I said you'd make a good one, on accounta your cape-catching skills.

ahem. said...

*rolls eyes* Whatever, you totally said I could be your sidekick. You can't take that back!

Rachel Helps said...

I want to see this fork.