Friday, April 16, 2010

Awesome, part 1


Martin and I ordered pizza the other day. There was a deal for 2 medium, 1-topping pizzas, so that's what we ordered. One with mushrooms, and one with green peppers.

When they came, one had mushrooms, pepperoni, and (oddly enough) a single piece of sausage. The other was predominately green pepper with a few random pineapple chunks.

Now, this seems like poor customer service, right? We should call and complain, right?

Except... we kind of liked it. It was exciting. Martin and I are both poor decision makers. (We don't make poor decisions, we just make decisions poorly.) So having no control over what goes on our pizza was kind of fun. And we got a few extra toppings for free.

Awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me giggle. A lot. It seems like everyone involved was very confused.

Mean Mommy said...

You guys crack me up. And yes, you are poor decision makers. I would be too, but as oldest, it is my duty to tell you all what you secretly want.

Holly K said...

Okay, we'll be calling you from now on whenever we need to make a decision. Thanks for offering to do that for us!