Saturday, April 21, 2007

My Ninety-fifth Post

I decided I want to blog about something, but I didn't have a particular something I wanted to blog about. So I just started free writing. Unfortunately, none of the thoughts that crossed my mind where interesting enough for me to want to expound. Instead, you get one sentence from each idea I almost wrote about:

  • I’ve always had a hard time choosing subject lines for emails.
  • I want to be above reproach. I want to set the example that others point to as exceptional.
  • I have a small crush on you, so it makes the situation just a tad weird.
  • So please stop trying to convince me it is okay.
  • That’s all well and good in theory, but here’s my question: if she can’t take care of herself, whose responsibility is she?
  • When she came home much later, I was still watching the West Wing.
  • Several people where I work have decided that they just don’t need to come to work anymore.

The end.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I could probably write my very own version of #5 there..... =/

Anonymous said...

Yesterday I had to write an email to a firm that I interviewed with and I couldn't think of a subject line. I sat there for like 20 minutes trying to think of one, and I just gave up and sent it without a subject.

I've also been totally addicted to West Wing, but Hollywood Video doesn't have the 5th Season. The President's daughter just got abducted and I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.

Heather said...

Here is my reconstruction of what you were so obviously trying to say, taking a few words from each post. "A point I have: please take the West Wing to work."