Monday, April 02, 2007

My Nintieth Post

This is my second post in one hour. Sheesh.

Good things for today:
*My mom is awesome (see previous post)
*I wore my impractical lipstick and felt great about it.
*I finally got to see my lantern alight and glowing. Mmmm... firelight!
*I figured out why my work was scheduling me for weird times.
*I saw both Tangerine and Quandary while I was at work. Only one of them saw me.
*I had an interesting lunch with a girl I barely know. It was surprisingly un-awkward.

A guy from my ward just knocked on the door and offered to give me and/or my roommates a "really good" hug for 50 cents each.


I considered it.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks. =) I'll be alright. There are only a few more weeks of school left, so it'll be good.

I'm glad that you've had so many blessings recently!

~K

Genuine Draft said...

I do believe I saw you wearing that lipstick last night, and it was hot. And I want to see your kite. That is all.