Thursday, April 12, 2007

My Ninety-second Post

My sister, Martin, just discovered this blog. I knew eventually somebody from my family would find it. She told me that now she knows about it, she'll be reading it regularly to correct me when I'm wrong about something.

Great.

Anyway, Martin is about 40 years old and lives alone. Well, unless you count her six cats. Then you wouldn't say she lives alone because you would be busy trying to count her six cats. Let me save you some time: there are six of them.

And she thinks the only thing grosser than Rolos are Kit-Kat blizzards. She can’t stand them.

And she's unemployed.

And she hates Christmas.


(Just try to correct that, Martin!)

4 comments:

Martin said...

Ok, anyone who clicks on my name can see my profile and know that none of that is true.

And anyone who knows you, would know that pretty much anything you write in this blog is made up. :)

Krebscout said...

What, you make up lies on your blog? Tell me Harry Potter is still coming out.

ahem. said...

Oh, that's for real. To lie about Harry Potter is to be blasphemous beyond forgiveness.

But I do know for a fact he's going to have a mohawk in the next book.

Heather said...

Ahem doesn't make up lies, she just makes the mundane interesting. So maybe, Martin, she's saying your life in mundane. Don't chase me with a viscious cat, it's her that said it!