Monday, April 16, 2007

My Ninety-fourth Post

Isn’t today just wonderful?

I’ve been just happy all day. This may be due to some wonderful music I’ve been enjoying this morning. Or maybe it’s left over from last night’s IHOP party (which was incredible). Or maybe it’s that classes are almost over and I’m just a few short days from being free for the summer!

Anyway. I had some plans for the day, but they didn’t work out as well as I wanted. Instead, I will tell you what I would have liked to do.

I would have gotten some ice cream. Vanilla ice cream, in a sugar cone. I would have sat out side in the sun, enjoying the slight breeze, and letting the ice cream get just a little bit melty so that I would have to work hard to keep it from dripping all down my fingers. Then I would have gone on a walk. A long meandering walk. It would have involved grass and bare feet. And maybe somebody to hold my hand. That would have been perfection. But this day is so good, I’m enjoying it even though I didn’t get my ice cream or my walk.

*contented sigh*

Now if only the pool would open…

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ok, I feel dumb. I just figured out you were/are a writer [for the Board].

Oh, so dumb. LoL.

Heather said...

That comment confuses me. That's all I'm saying.