Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Sixty-sixth Post

So last night, I was watching TV, waiting for Veronica Mars to start (this is an excellent show, and if you’ve never heard of it, shame on you). When I’m watching TV, I usually let my mind wander quite a bit, especially during commercials. Last night, I started thinking about how it had been a while since I had actually watched this show, and how I had been reading recaps of the show at televisionwithoutpity.com (TWOP). Then I called Hamburger to make sure she was going to be home in time to watch with me. Then I started thinking about how the little Veronica Mars icon on TWOP shows a girl talking on the phone and painting her toenails. Then I decided that for some reason, it would be cool if I were talking on the phone and painting my nails. Then I realized I didn’t have any nail polish. Then Hamburger came home. She lent me nail polish. I painted my toenails, while thinking about how funny it is that polish is both a noun, a verb, and a nationality. Then I sat staring at my toes for a while and decided that nail polish makes my feet look big. Then I remembered that I wanted to call someone while painting my nails, in order to be cool like that icon. Then I remembered that I don’t know anyone. Then I decided I was going to take the nail polish off. Then I remembered that I’m lazy, and didn't. The end.

And now, your installment of krebscout humor for the day:

Our apartment has been out of paper towels for like, a month and a half. krebscout was recently kind enough to purchase some, and in celebration of the event, she left a note on our message board saying: “I bought papal towels!” with a little picture of a pope hat.

I love that girl. (Also, I drew a man underneath the hat and labeled him “JP the 2.”)

In closing, I predict that someday, someone will write a palindromic book titled Dn’eeht.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nope i didn't get a ticket yay! :D lol thank goodness

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaha

dn'eeht.

hahahahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

hehehe. Polish.