Friday, January 12, 2007

My Sixty-first Post

This post is a thinly veiled excuse to share a witty conversation.

So my new favorite thing is to pretend to take people literally when they use hyperboles. For example, krebscout had a get together at our apartment last night. When she told me about it, she basically said, “Party tonight, tell everyone.”

Later, this conversation took place:

krebscout: Hey, did I tell you about the party tonight?
Me: Yes, you told me to tell everyone.
krebscout: Oh good. Did you tell them?
Me: Yes. They’re all coming.
krebscout: Oh dear, we won’t have enough bathrooms!

I think it’s funny that the biggest concern she had about inviting everyone to our apartment was that there would be insufficient bathroom facilities.

Also:
krebscout: Do we have everything?
Me: Well, not everything. Where would we put it all?

No comments: