Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Fifty-ninth Post

OH MY HECK*, MY CLASSES ARE AWESOME!

Class #1: The class looks good, but the real reason it is awesome is that krebscout is taking it with me. Sweet!

aside: The other day, I was in my room, and krebscout was in the living room. She was feeling especially lazy, I guess, so instead of coming to my room or even calling out to me, she called me on my (recently acquired) cell phone. Now it just so happens that my cell phone was in the pocket of my coat which was in the living room, and I could not hear it. But did krebscout give up? No, she did not. She repeatedly called my cell phone until I finally heard it and raced to answer it. Imagine my surprise when I saw that it was krebscout calling, and that I had six missed calls. I don’t know what I’m going to do with that girl. Sheesh.

Class #2: This is actually the class I’m most worried about because it’s one of my major’s intensive writing classes. I am actually excited about a couple of ideas I came up with for my research in this class, though. I’ll have to wait a few weeks to be sure, but I think this class might have AWESOME! potential.

Class #3: This class is what every class in college should be. It is thirteen students sitting around in a circle discussing things and throwing out ideas, with an absolutely amazing professor to moderate. I was surprised at how much writing this class will actually require, but I’m willing to do it just for the experience of this class. It’s awesome. Just… awesome!

Class #4: This class is a bit of a guilty pleasure for me. I took a similar class last semester and I thoroughly enjoyed it; this is the advanced version of that class. The thing is, it’s quite a time commitment and it has nothing to do with my major. I signed up for it anyway, and I’m so glad that I did. I went to class today, and it’s everything I could imagine. Even the papers and big assignments sound really awesome. Yes, yes, yes. I almost wanted to change my major.

Class #5: Actually, I have not yet attended this class, but I have very high hopes for it. It’s an awesome subject that I think will be very helpful to me. I’m keeping my fingers crossed!

* I have never said this aloud in real life.

No comments: