Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Fifth Post

Today has been an awesome day. I attribute its awesomeness to me going to bed last night. I was going to stay up and watched Alias, but H came in after about 15 minutes to study at the table. Grrr. We've had this conversation before. She feels the need to study at the table because she falls asleep when she's in her bedroom. Fine, but she tends to make people feel weird when they're watching TV and she's reading the scriptures. So instead of feeling awkward, I gave in and went to bed. Before midnight! And then I woke up in enough time to take a shower and actually get read for work. And I felt pretty because I was wearing a skirt. And I felt awesome becasue I had a stimulating coversation with my supervisor. And I just felt great in general. Then I came home. Things dropped off a little bit, because I started watching TV with one of my roommates. I was supposed to do homework/reading today. But I haven't as of yet. I'm going to a birthday party for a former roommate tonight. I'm actually excited. But that means I should get some homework done now before I have to go. Yay for awesome days. It makes me feel like I'm not as scewed up as I sometimes think I am.

No comments: