Monday, December 04, 2006

My Forty-eighth Post

I like this blog. I don't know why I try so hard to hide it from people. Don't you think I have friends who might be interested in my thoughts and the things going on in my life? Well, I do. I'm going to stop hiding and come out of my blog-closet. You know... eventually. No, you know what? I'm doing this. I'll even make my profile public and put my blog on my Facebook profile. That'll ensure that a total of three people will eventually find their way to my blog.

Also, if Rudolph Valentino were hitting on you, he might say something like this: “You make me al dente with desire.” Not that I know from experience or anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that. Yellow made it kinda difficult for me to hide seeing he gave out my address to a bunch of Board writers at a Board writing party. So I come back to my blog seeing comments by Lavish, Optimistic., Tangerine, and Uffish Thought! AHHHH. Yeah pretty scary, but now I am kinda used to it and I like to hear what they have to say. Good luck with the coming out:-) Thanks for reading:-)

Thirdmango said...

and because you comment on other people's blogs new people like me tend to find it making it up to four. :)