Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Fifty-third Post

So I actually have three blogs—did you know that? Besides this one, I have a blog that my sisters and I use to tell funny stories, post silly pictures, and generally keep in touch.

You know what I just realized? None of my sisters even live in the same city anymore. All of my brothers do, though. Maybe that’s why we have a blog, and they don’t. Although one would assume that they (my brothers) would want to keep in touch with us. I wonder why they never want to read our blog. If they had a blog, I would read it. Hmph.

Anyway, my third blog is one I used during my brief stint as “ward historian.” This was a calling that I was very excited about… until I realized my only purpose would be to make a slide show at the end of the term. I basically used it to post and keep track of pictures from ward activities. It isn’t very interesting (unless you were in my ward and knew the people), so I’m deleting it today. Goodbye, “History in the Making,” you’ve served your purpose well.

2 comments:

Mean Mommy said...

Maybe the brothers do have a blog...and NEVER BOTHERED TO TELL US.

ahem. said...

You don't even know about faybe's blog.