Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My One-hundred-and-fifty-seventh Post

So I'm moved into my new place-- yay! Except they only have wireless Internet. Only. My laptop doesn't have a wireless access, so I have been essentially cut off from the world for four days. Sad.

My roommate Hamburger has a desktop computer, so we bought a wireless adapter for it. I'm using her computer for now. I will hopefully be getting a wireless card from my dad in the near future. He said he'd mail it to me, which seemed strange to me because I will be at home next week anyway.

Speaking of which, I WILL BE AT HOME NEXT WEEK! My parents are going to Australia (!) for a couple weeks, and I'm clearly chosing that window of time to go see my sisters without having to deal with my parents. (Kidding!) I'm mostly going to help keep an eye on my little brothers and make sure they don't burn the house down... too much.

I'm excited about going home. Hopefully that thought will sustain me tomorrow at work. I'm looking at a 16 hour day. And Friday won't be much better. Stupid Women's Conference.

1 comment:

Mean Mommy said...

Stop lying. You are not kidding.

Make sure I'm there the day we decide to burn the house down just a little bit.