Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My One-hundred-and-fifty-eighth Post

Guys, mini is always better. Trust me.

I've always had a love for all things dainty and small. Even in kindergarten, I used to dig through the crayon bin to find the small slender crayons instead of the fat ones. When I would set the table, my place had to have a little salad fork instead of the larger dinner fork. I would lust after those mini ice cream cones (you know-- the ones that were only like 4 inches tall). If there was something big that could somehow be made smaller, I wanted it. I've gotten over that somewhat, but every once in a while the preference for all things little pops up.


Thus you can imagine my excitement when I discovered my roommate owned mini cupcake pans. I could make mini cupcakes! Little mini ones! I have a feeling I will now be making cupcakes a lot more often than I have in the past.

2 comments:

Krebscout said...

I, too, have little muffin tins. I believe a bake-off is in order.

Mean Mommy said...

Might these mini cupcakes be decorated a la Catan?

Good thing I have a mini tin...should I bring it tomorrow or this weekend?