Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My One-hundred-and-forty-sixth Post

I've recently relized that I own a lot of TV on DVD (also that I always write "realise" instead of "realize," and have to go back and change it every time). I don't really watch it as much as I think I should, considering that I own them. I've been trying to cycle through my television series recently to justify owning them. But sometimes I just want something new.


TV seasons I own:

  • The West Wing (1-7)
  • Alias (1-5)
  • House, MD (1-3)
  • Pete and Pete (1-2)
  • Firefly (1)
  • How I Met Your Mother (1)
  • Lois and Clark Adventures (1)
  • Grey's Anatomy (2)
  • Arrested Development (3)
  • Gilmore Girls (various pirated disks from 1-3)

PS- I'm mostly posting this to annoy my sister Martin, who thinks I should be blogging about my weekend with her.

2 comments:

Thirdmango said...

If it makes you feel any better, you can always know I own more seasons of TV on DVD then you do, so when you think, oh man I have too much just think, "No, Jon has too much."

Martin said...

I'ts okay if you don't blog about the weekend. When people you know hear about how much fun it was, they would just be jealous that they don't have a sister as exciting as me.