Sunday, November 04, 2007

My One-hundred-and-twenty-ninth Post

I have a pad of post-it notes conveniently located on my desk*. I have it there so that I can write down important things. Right now, I have written the number 27 and circled it several times. Clearly, this is something important I need to remember. Too bad I have no idea what the 27 was supposed to remind me of.

*My desk is really just a tiny table I found in the top of my closet when I moved in. Before that, I had my computer set up on the floor in the corner of my dining room. The minuscule table is a marked improvement, but I don't think you can really call it a "desk."

2 comments:

Genuine Draft said...

It's the number of dollars you owe me.

Joshua Baron said...

Ahem - I forgot how much I love your blog. I'm putting a link on my bookmark toolbar.

Do you have any book recommendations for me? I'm desperate.