Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My One-hundred-and-thirty-first Post

Yesterday was my day of not doing stuff, including test taking, class going, working, cleaning, blogging, or any of the other things I thought I was going to do.

Today has been my day doing/planning to do stuff. I made a list of all of my current obligations through next week. It’s nice to have it all organized. I also took one of my tests today. I should probably be studying for the other and possibly taking it right now, but I’ve decided not to rush. I will study tonight, and then take it tomorrow morning. Doesn’t that sound well thought-out? I think it’s okay to procrastinate a little bit as long as you have a plan of when you will actually get stuff done.

There is a football game tonight, which means work will be extra crazy. I’m actually kind of excited about it.

NOTE: I've decided that posting everyday is silly. Sometimes I just don't have anything to say.

No comments: