Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My One-hundred-and-twenty-third Post

Okay guys, I just wrote an entire post about disposable cups. Then I realized that I had written an entire post about disposable cups and deleted it. (Summary: 12oz cups rock!)

Unfortunately, now I can't think of anything much to say. I would use this opportunity to vent about my job, but Drazi came by work today, and I was able to get all of my frustration out by talking with her. I could talk about school, but I'd really rather not think about it more than I have to. I could talk about the stuff I do when I'm not working or studying, but that would severely limit the scope of the conversation. Well, I guess I could give it the ol' college try. Here goes:

*thinking hard*

Oh! I know! I've been trying to leave my wallet at home when I think I can get away with it because I've been spending too much on impulse-type things. Unfortunately, that means that I'm constantly running home to get my wallet. I forgot that I need my ID card to print something, or I forgot I promised Hamburger I would buy the tickets to Divine Comedy today, or some other random thing that I just didn't think about. It's starting to get annoying, so I think I'm just going to start carrying my wallet. I figure out some other way to fix my spending habits.


Anyway, I'm off to study and then I have to run home and grab my ID card before I take my test. *sigh*

3 comments:

Rachel Helps said...

nice job running home

Martin said...

I would like to hear some more about those cups please.

Mean Mommy said...

I think we can all agree that the only solution is to keep your ID in a cute little red-patterned iPod purse and leave the money in your wallet at home. (Unless you're spending money using your ID card. Then you're on your own.)