Tuesday, October 02, 2007

My One-hundred-and-twenty-first Post

I like chocolate milk, but I seldom buy it. I was grocery shopping yesterday, and in a last minute impulse buy, I picked up a half gallon of chocolate milk. When the cashier (I detest self checkout lanes) informed me that my total came to $15.00, I took it as a sign that buying the chocolate milk was the right thing to do. After all, if I hadn’t bought it, my total would have come to something lame like $12.92, and I would have missed the opportunity to pay exactly $15.00 for my groceries. And really, that’s probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. So don’t judge me.

The real tragedy was when I got home and realized I didn’t have any bendy straws. Luckily, krebscout was able to lend me a few so that I could truly enjoy my chocolate milk.

1 comment:

Martin said...

Was it any good in the jello?