Monday, October 08, 2007

My One-hundred-and-twenty-second Post

Once upon a time my “friend” was really sick, so she was on some pretty fun drugs. I was sitting on my bed flipping through a recipe magazine; she was on her bed concentrating on breathing.

Me: I wish I had mint extract. There are so many cool things I could make with it.
Her: Yeah… there was something awesome I know you can make with it… what was that…?
Me: Um, brownies?
Her: No…



Her: I remember! It was mints!
Me: No kidding, I can make mints with mint extract?
Her: Yeah!


Things I’ve done today:
-Not written a paper
-Bought mint extract
-Learned what Chicken Grenades are (grenades which have been battered and fried similar to the way that traditional fried chicken is prepared)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, they're grenades which have been battered and fried similar to the way that traditional CHICKEN-FRIED steak is prepared. Possibly a huge difference.

Mean Mommy said...

Mmmm. Mint. You know what else you can make with mint extract? Homemade candy canes. It works best if you have a marble slab though. Go pry one off the library.