Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Twenty-eighth Post

So. I was going to go to bed three hours ago, but somehow I got lured into the living room. My roommate C had never seen The Sixth Sense, and she didn't want to watch it alone. So we started watching it. Twenty minutes after it started, C fell asleep. But did I just go to bed? No. I stayed up and watched the whole thing. Stupid.

In other news, I've rearranged the furniture in my bedroom. I can now actually get into my closet, although it's more difficult to get to my bed. *Sigh.* Well, some sacrifices must be made.

I should go to bed now, but there is a website I want to check first. Unfortunately, it won't load. I've been trying for the last twenty minutes. Should I wait until it does? Or go to bed? Well, I should go to bed. Who wants to guess what I will actually do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did it ever load?