Sunday, June 27, 2010

Doing Stuff #3

Martin and I have been putting our blender to good use battling the Arizona heat. We make frozen hot chocolate and watermelon-strawberry smoothies, and sometimes random milkshakes with whatever we want in them (usually strawberries for Martin and some combination of peanut butter and chocolate for me).


The milkshakes don't get a picture because we don't have cute glasses big enough to hold them in their entirety. They always end up being enormous. And we always feel sick afterwords. Turns out sometimes our blender is bigger than our stomachs.

3 comments:

Martin said...

It also doesn't help that we like different kinds, so we end up making two separate batches, instead of splitting one.

Mean Mommy said...

Ooooh. That frozen hot chocolate looks really good...and really bad for me. I will have to try the watermelon one. Because I like Best Bites and because I too do not care for fresh watermelon.

Heather said...

I hate you. You left me and made smoothies with someone else. Traitor.