Saturday, June 26, 2010

Doing Stuff #1

So I've been doing some stuff lately. I wrote out the hugest, longest, most picture-filled blog post ever, but I decided to break it up into four bite-sized pieces. Please enjoy.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~



First off, I threw a baby shower for my little sister. It kind of made me a little crazy, but turned out pretty awesome. I was mostly excited about making fun food.

But Martin helped me to come up with some fun games and decorations too. This is me measuring Faybe at the nail-biting conclusion of the traditional "Guess How Fat She Is!" game.


(In case you are confused by the angle of that picture, she was satisfactorily fat.)

2 comments:

Martin said...

You threw a baby shower? I seem to remember my name being included as a hostess for that thing.

Mean Mommy said...

This is a surprisingly picture-restrained post, considering how much awesome stuff you guys had for the shower. It was pretty awesome. Too bad I won't be needing any baby showers.