Sunday, March 21, 2010

Conversation with Martin about the census.

Martin: Hey, are you including yourself on your census?
Or should I put you on mine?
It says as of April 1, so I thought I would check

Me: Um, there's a thing that says census in a pile of crap on the bookcase.

Martin: Yes.

Me: So... chances are I will not be on it.

Martin: Okay.

Me: I don't really care though.

Martin: !
Haven't you seen the commercials?

Me: Nobody cares about censuses except for lame history geeks.
Also, no I haven't, what commercials?

Martin: The economy will collapse, volcanoes will erupt, and Hitler will come back to life if you don't do it!
And also, it's illegal to ignore it.
Plus, you are a lame history geek.

Me: Yeah, it says that on the envelope.

Martin: You thought you would test it?

Me: What are they gonna do?
Send someone to everyone's door asking questions about the census?!
Wait... there might be something to that...

2 comments:

Strawboat said...

I use the census for Economics!!! Fill it out!!! D: Please?

Mean Mommy said...

!!

I can't believe you! Lame history geeks...and GENEALOGISTS! Don't give your posterity the shaft!

Also, do it in case the Hitler thing is true. No one likes him.