Friday, October 31, 2008

My One-hundred-and-seventy-third Post

So today is Halloween, in case you weren't aware. At work this morning, I pinned an "A" cut out of red fabric on my uniform. Very few people got it. My real costume for tonight will be a bit more recognizable, I hope.

On Friday I have an hour between the end of my shift and my only class of the day, so I was looking forward to chilling out and maybe reading the paper or something. My class had planned on making some hygiene kits today, though, and I had left the items I'd volunteered to bring at home.

*Sigh*

So I had to run home right after work to grab them. I was just going to head right back to campus, but I decided to check my email really quick first. Boy am I glad I did. My professor was not feeling well, and class was canceled! I mean, I'm sorry she's sick, but not that sorry. Weee! Now I can make billions of cookies for the awesome party tonight.

Also, as a Halloween treat, I give you this clip from 30 Rock:



You can listen to the whole thing here, if you like.

3 comments:

Mean Mommy said...

Hee! Spooky scary!

Michael said...

Nate Hawthorn would be proud, but are you trying to say you're an adulterous person? I wouldn't put it past you, I suppose. I'm glad I didn't see you today in your "morning " costume. Anytime I see anything like that, I get chills and awful memories of the 20 hour PBS "Scarlet Letter" special I watched my junior year of HS.

Michael said...

Too bad The Blue Line's not in the basement of the JFSB. All the sword and quillers would eat that alive.