Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My One-hundred-and-seventy-second Post

Guys, my sister Shannon is awesome. She is like the nerdiest internet bargain hunter in the world. She's always sending me emails telling me how to get free stuff, and it's usually legit. Well, today's free stuff was sooo easy, I knew I just had to share it with the world.

Go here, and enter your address, and they'll send you 8 sample chocolate truffles! With no other obligations what-so-ever. They don't even ask for an e-mail address to spam you. Weee!

But, she says it probably won't stay up long, so sign up quick.

3 comments:

christi.higham said...

if this works I vote that you post these freebies for the other poor and starving blog-stalkers of the world/Internet. Thanks!

Mean Mommy said...

Hooray! I'm famous!

Martin said...

She even used your real name! She was serious about this "no more anonymity" thing.