Friday, April 15, 2011

Blogging From My Phone

So I have recently acquired a fancy new phone. (Don't judge, it was totally in the budget.) I am currently writing this post with my phone on the super-useful slide out keyboard. It is that awesome.

Along with my fancy phone, I also aquired a fancy new phone number. I had a few reasons for doing this, but mostly I just wanted to. Please do not be offended if I have not personally contacted you to notify you of my nw number. I didn't even give it to my dad. If you want it, ask. And then I will decide if you are worthy of it on a case-by-case basis. (Kidding!) (Mostly.)

The only only problem with my new number is that it seems like the previous owner of it is still using it / giving it out to service techs and collection agencies. I get at least 3 calls a week for Sergio and often they are from people telling me they will be showing up in the next 15 minutes to install my new cable box. Or telling me I owe them a lot of money.

Stupid Sergio.

3 comments:

Mean Mommy said...

I would just like to point out that you gave ME the number without my asking. Although, you did try to convince me that it was actually from Santa Claus...

Also, I agree on the Sergio judgment. He jumps the fence from my neighbors' yard into mine all the time.

bonbon said...

more phone posts! more phone posts!

bonbon said...

more phone posts! more phone posts!