Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hairs Cut.

I know you were all concerned about the state of my hair. Have no fear, I didn't give into my late night impulses to chop it off myself. I went to a professional.


It was possibly the most expensive hair cut I've ever gotten, but that's really not saying much considering I've only ever gone to beauty schools and Cost Cutters. She did an awesome job. Look! Layers!


Aaand now I have bangs. Again.


Anyway, I like it quite a bit. It's still long enough to do stuff with it, but I don't have to deal with all the weight of it.


I'm super hot. Just admit it.

4 comments:

Rachel Helps said...

hawt

Mean Mommy said...

You are, indeed, super hot.

I endorse this post.

And now, I must go get my hair cut in my neverending quest to copy you.

Ruth said...

It's super cute! I'm so glad you posted pictures. :)

Heather said...

That is HOT!