Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Family Matters

I was at my parents' house last weekend for such Independence Day festivities as: eating crap, blowing crap up, and a purely hypothetical game of Pregnant Lady Bingo. (Game cards featured such activities as: Make Her Cry During an Action Movie, Make Her Crave Gross Food Combinations, and Make Her Wet Herself While Laughing. Erm... hypothetical game cards, that is.) Um, anyway... my entire family ended up being there, mostly just hanging out. Which meant lots of babies and toddlers to keep an eye on.

Now, babies are cute and adorable things, but holding them can sometimes put a limit on which activities you can actively participate in. At one point we were playing a card game, and my youngest brother--age 15--ended up with one of the babies. He was struggling to keep her in check and keep track of the game at the same time, so he asked if someone with "baby skills" could take over. To which I replied "Oh, don't be so hard on yourself! Of course you have the skills of a baby!" Hee. I'm sooo funny. (He thought so too.)

Anyway, then Mean Mommy started bragging about her "skills of an artist," and things went downhill from there.
In other news, look at the baby dragon! Such a cute little burninator. Yes he is! *tickles his little feetsies*

1 comment:

Mean Mommy said...

Hee!

I'm really, really sad now that I'm so cheap. Because I want that onesie!