Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My One-hundred-and-eighty-eighth Post

Okay, sometimes I wonder about some of the pictures I have saved on my computer. For example:



Did I go through some phase where I was obsessed with old-timey children's television programs? And I just... don't remember? Was it a project I was working on? I couldn't have been that important if I have no memory of it. OR. Or this could be some cryptic message I left for myself before having my memory erased to protect those I love from the horrors that the encoded information might bring forth? But why did I leave some clue to it behind? Maybe... maybe it is important. WHY DID I SAVE THESE? This is going to drive me insane.

4 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM said...

Hey, Gumby is cool, and Reading Rainbow was awesome back in the day.

Strawboat said...

I think you need to question any all-too-intelligent 6 year olds that you know who could discern which shows you used to watch as a kid...I think they'll hold the answer to this mystery...

Tom Rod said...

Your pics rock! Man, I remember those days well.

Heather said...

I'm pretty sure you did it so you could blog about it later.