Saturday, January 03, 2009

My One-hundred-and-seventy-eighth Post


Hey, so a few minutes ago I noticed the 'f' key on my keyboard was not working. There are a lot of words that have F's in them and I would hate to have to stop using all of them. This could have been a total FAIL. Actually, it would have been an AIL, which doesn't make sense at all. But fortunately that pesky F-key started to work again a couple minute later.

I'm still kind of concerned and not just because I'm afraid it will happen again. I was sending out some work emails earlier and telling people about their shifts for next semester. I'm not exactly sure when the F-key stopped working, and now I'm the tiniest bit worried that I wasn't telling people about their shifts at all...

4 comments:

Mean Mommy said...

:-0

Strawboat said...

XD OH MY GOODNESS that's funny. But seriously get that checked out. I had that happen on my old laptop with the 'enter' key and it got to the point where I had to tear the whole thing off...yesh...XD

Michael said...

just in case e-mails of a hilarious nature are sent out in the future, i need a carbon copy of each and every one. thanks in advance!

Ben said...

Epic Ale, however, sounds like something from world of warcraft.