Thursday, November 13, 2008

My One-hundred-and-seventy-sixth Post

What’s wrong with the world (Installment 4): Stairs

Some might argue that stairs are a necessary and important part of life. But those people are WRONG. I start my days by going up a massive staircase...
And then a few minutes later, going down a different set of stairs.
The thing is, I wouldn't mind going up the stairs so much if it weren't for the going back down a short while later.
It's futile!
They have to be stopped. And I have to stop them.

2 comments:

Mean Mommy said...

Hee. I love art posts.

You might want to start with the groundhog. I'm pretty sure he's to blame for all the stairs.

Michael said...

That spin-off book sounds like a real gem. Maybe if you read that while climbing stairs, you won't even notice. I'm sure it's a very captivating read. And by saying you were 15 when you read Mr. Darci's Daughters, I'm sure you meant 18 or 19, right?