Sunday, September 28, 2008

My One-hundred-and-seventieth Post

Last night I was slightly distracted during the General Relief Society thing. So I came up with a list of variations on the Relief Society motto, "Charity Never Faileth."
  • Charity's pretty reliable
  • You can usually count on Charity
  • Charity won't let you down
  • Charity is a responsible member of society
  • Charity is solid as a rock
  • Charity is the Duracell of virtues.
  • Charity seldom flunketh

See also:

  • Charity is a good dancer
  • Charity lets you borrow shoes
  • Charity has great taste
  • Charity: high five!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Charity: word.

Mean Mommy said...

Awesome! And I am reading this at just the right stage of tiredness that it is absolutely hilarious!

If I were to make an addition, I think I would have to go with the simple, yet tasteful, "Charity rocks."

I suppose you could internetize it. What's that: C4arit\| roxorz!!1! Or something...

Krebscout said...

Charity: Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent

Nikki A. said...

Dude, you...crack...me...up! Thanks for the hilarity! You're the one who rocks :)