Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My One-hundred-and-fifty-first Post

I really like doing crosswords. I can usually only solve the Monday and Tuesday puzzles, but that doesn't keep me from trying the harder ones when I have a few spare minutes. Sometimes I find those spare minutes while I'm on a break at work. I can scribble in a few answers, and then I usually leave it unfinished on a table somewhere. Sometimes when I come back to it, a few more answers have been written in by other aspiring crossword enthusiasts. Yesterday a friend joined me on break and we were able to completely finish one. When we came to the last few clues, I didn't even realize we were at the end. It was just good, clean fun. Tee hee.



Emily Cureton does drawings inspired by the NYT crossword puzzle. This is the sketch from the one we did yesterday.

No comments: