Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My One-hundred-and-ninteenth Post

So sometimes, when I'm on a public computer, I start typing in my blog address, and I'm really surprised when it doesn't pop up as a recently visited site. Heh. Apparently my subconscious has an inflated perception of the popularity of my blog.

Anyway. It has been a rough couple of days. Work has been very crazy and I have been working very long hours all week at Job #2 (and it's not over yet). I almost cried yesterday when my confused coworker informend me that it was Tuesday, not Thursday as I had thought. On top of that, Drazi quit last week, so I am the only supervisor left in my area at Job #1. My poor trainees have been working there all week only quasi-knowing how everything is supposed to work. They're doing a great job, but I wish I wasn't working quite so much at Job #2 this week... it would give me more time to train people before fall semester starts.

The best things about yesterday (in no particular order):

  • Rasberry cheesecake
  • Seeing krebscout in unexpected places
  • A letter from BonBon, "my missionary"
  • Bruschetta (one of my most favoite foods in the world)
  • Getting to go to sleep before midnight

No comments: