Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Sixteenth Post

My eldest sister is pregnant. I just found out today. That is exciting news. She's 26, and this will be her third child. It makes me wonder how my life is going to work out. I visited my grandparents in Salt Lake yesterday, and my grandpa asked me if I was going to go on a mission. He caught me quite off guard. It's always been a possibility in my life, but I've never really allowed myself to think about how a it would actually fit into my life. If I went on a mission, I would leave next summer to live in some unknown place for a year and a half of my life. It would completely change the way I think my life will go. H has talked about wanting to go on a mission. She turns 21 this summer. B is also very adamant about wanting to go on a mission when she turns 21. I don't know. What if I get married before then? I sort of have a feeling that I'm not going to get married for several years at least, but I really don't know. After all, two of my former roommates (A and T) are engaged to guys they didn't know a year ago. They're both getting married this summer. It's not completely out of the realm of possibilities that I could meet somebody and get married in the next couple years. I guess I really don't know what I want. Except a new niece/nephew. I do want that. And now I'm going to get one! Yay!

No comments: