Sunday, December 27, 2009

My One-hundred-and-ninety-ninth Post

So as many of you know, my little sister Faybe got married a year ago.

Yep, that's her and her hubby. This week she told me that she's pregnant. This is exciting news, of course. It also means that 3 out of 3 of my married siblings are having babies in 2010 (and 0/3 of my unmarried siblings are, for the record). Congrats, you guys.

But it seems my family are not the only ones obsessed with babies in 2010. Does anyone else find the concept of the upcoming movie Babies a little disturbing?



It pretty much just documents the lives of four babies for their first year of life. So the audience can see how cute they are. That's basically it. The title pretty much says it all. Weird.

4 comments:

Katria said...

I vaguely remember seeing a trailer for this film once and thinking it looked... is stupid too harsh of a word?

Strawboat said...

I guess it is rather stalkerish...but cuuuuuuute!

Michael said...

No, I was not aware that your sister Faybe was married a year ago, so congrats to her. Also, when I saw that movie poster, all I could think about was the DANCING BABY. I hope they have at least one scene dedicated to that baby...the one that took us 20 minutes to download on our 56k modems, but was soooooo worth it...until it was ruined by Ally McBeal.

bonbon said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!! Holly welcome back to blogging. I have missed you in your abscense.