Friday, February 20, 2009

My One-hundred-and-eighty-third Post



po·seur \pō-ˈzər, ˈpō-zər\: a person who pretends to be what he or she is not : an affected or insincere person




Is it possible I am a big fat poseur? I think everyone is to some degree. But I have been trying to figure out my own style. I think for the most part I can tell if I don't like something, but when it comes to liking v. ambivalence, I have a hard time making the call. I'm afraid that I want things so that other people will see them and think I am SO COOL for liking them. What if someday I'm left alone with all my stuff, and I look around, and realize I hate it all?






3 comments:

Unknown said...

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, my brain

Holly K said...

You don't like my emo blog post?

Michael said...

I like everything but the mustache gloves. I am particularly fond of the African animal stacking print. There, I said it.