Monday, May 15, 2006

My Twenty-fourth Post

So I'm in Tucson this week. I flew home for Mother's Day/My Mom's birthday. It was a great surprise, and I'm glad I came. It's funny how easily I slip into "home-mode." I was expecting it to be kind of weird, but it's not-- at all.

Yesterday I went to church with my elder sister S, who is a Primary teacher for the 10-11 year old girls. I've decided Primary is much more fun than Sunday School and Relief Society. I'm jealous.

My nephew, N, is the most hilarious person in the world. He's not even two yet, but he's got so much personality! He has a massive collection of binkies, which he carts around the house all day. He's not completely happy unless he's got at least three of them (one for the mouth and one for each hand). I was watching him and his big sister, Little S, on Saturday while their parents were gone. Little S was hiding from me. I was about to go and check in the garage when N energetically started pointing to the back room and grunting. Such a good little tattle tale. I couldn’t be prouder.

Anyway. I may check back in when I have something interesting to say. But I make no promises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, yay for cute kids! I'm a primary teacher for the same age group now. It's fabulous! I love primary!