Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My Nineteenth Post

I got a haircut. Actually, I got several hairs cut. Ha ha. That's a lame joke one of my old Spanish teachers used to make all the time. My roommate, A, cut it for me last Saturday after General Conference. I really enjoyed Conference, but I kept drifting off toward the end of every session. This was mostly because I was getting very little sleep, and also because stupid Day Light Savings time stole an entire hour. I'm really glad Arizona doesn't do the whole DLS thing. I hate it not only for the lost hour, but also for the fact that it is now no longer light outside when I wake up. Trying to convince myself to get up when it is dark outside is a battle I often lose... or possibly win (depending on how you look at it).

I like my thoughts. They lead me to the strangest places. And that's a good thing, most of the time.

I have only been attending 2 of my classes this week. That is a bad thing, but I can't convince myself to go to the other classes. Maybe I've got some advanced form of senioritis... about three years in advance, that is. Ha.

No comments: